My name is Bridget Klein, and I will be your child’s teacher for the upcoming school year! I am very excited to meet the students and guide them through first grade. First, I would like to provide some background information about myself. I have been in education for 13 years. First in early childhood, then as a para-educator, and now I begin my third year as a first grade elementary school teacher. I earned my Bachelors of Science Degree in Early Childhood Education from Southern Illinois University. I returned to school to achieve my dream job as an elementary school teacher and earned a Masters of Arts in Teaching Certification from Aurora University.
- Newsletter (2 a month)
- Homework folder
- E-mail (best way to contact me)
- Phone (call office and leave message during school hours)
- Please call or e-mail to set up a meeting with me if you would like to come in to talk.
- Monday: 12:05 – 12:45 Music
- Tuesday: 12:05 – 12:45 Tech
- Wednesday: 12:05 – 12:45 P.E.
- Thursday: 12:05 – 12:45 Art
- Friday: 12:45 – 12:45 P.E./12:45 – 1:25 Library
Backpack: Please check your student’s backpack for unnecessary items/toys that do not need to be brought to school.
Homework: Homework binder is sent home every day and in it will be notes, classwork, and (about 2 times a week) math homework. Every night there is reading for 15 minutes. Please make sure to initial daily and return.
Transportation: All students will take their designated way home unless we receive a note, phone call or email. If there is a change, please make sure to call office if it is late in the day (I check email at lunch and after school).