Kindergarten Round Up
Thursday, April 12, 2018
Location: West Elementary School
- North School, 1680 Brickville Road, (815) 899-8209
- Southeast School, 718 Locust Street, (815) 899-8219
- South Prairie School, 820 Borden Avenue, (815) 899-8299
- West School, 240 South Fair Street, (815) 899-8199
- North Grove, 850 Republic Avenue, (815) 899-8124
During your appointment, children will rotate through various stations with District staff members directing the activities, while parents will complete their registration.
To complete the registration process, parents will need to bring a “certified” copy of their child’s birth certificate (the copy issued by the county only) and three (3) proofs of residency to complete the residency verification process. During Kindergarten Registration, no student fees will be collected.
Prior to the first day of Kindergarten, each child will need to complete a physical exam, eye exam, and dental exam. The required immunizations may be obtained at the DeKalb County Health Department for a nominal charge, or at your physician’s office. It’s not too early to make these appointments. Physical, eye, and dental forms will be provided at your registration appointment.
For any questions, or to make the appointment for Kindergarten Registration and Screening, please call your homeschool at the numbers listed above.
We look forward to meeting you and your child!
- Kathy Spiewak – North Elementary School
- Mark Ekstrom – Southeast Elementary School
- Kreg Wesley – South Prairie Elementary School
- Kristi Crawford – West Elementary School
- Ryan Janisch – North Grove Elementary School